It is time, once again, to register for our spring discipleship classes. We have four wonderful studies to choose from. Please, fill out the form below and choose which study you would like to take and submit it to be registered.Click to register
Here are the available classes:
A 6-Session Study
God cares about His glory, and He wants to display His glory through the church. God’s revelation, purpose, and will are perfect. However, because He’s chosen to involve His people in His work, carrying out His mission includes our organization and effort. For this reason, it’s imperative that we understand the basics of church. A comprehensive and rich understanding of the church, its organization, and its practices strengthens our service and ministry as the body of Christ on earth.
- Provides a biblical explanation of baptism
- Explains the meaning of the Lord’s Supper, how it relates to the church’s life together, and who should celebrate it
- Reveals the congregation’s mission to promote and protect the gospel
- Shows how church discipline demonstrates love for an individual caught in sin
- Explores the roles of elders, deacons, members and the congregation
- Illustrates how God intends to fulfill the Great Commission through local churches
- Give group members a better understanding of church basics for more effective ministry.
- Expose individuals to a biblical model of church that confronts more casual and even inaccurate understandings.
- Help group members understand the meaning and importance of baptism.
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Leader guide at the back of each book
- Individual study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Six sessions with group and personal study
Group Leader: Brandt Lyon
In an explanation that embraces the whole of Scripture, author Matt Chandler defines what the gospel is — and what it is not. Written with Chandler’s weighty and yet immediately understandable style, this Bible study includes the specifics of the gospel as well as its fullness, clearly outlining its massive implications on both personal and cosmic levels.
- Discover what the gospel does for believers after salvation.
- Shatter your preconceptions to reveal unexplored dimensions of God’s grace.
Be challenged to:
- Embrace and rely on the gospel to grow in Christlikeness
- Persevere in your faith
- Serve others in the power of Jesus
- Celebrate your eternal redemption
Group Leader: Nick Dixon
As belief in the secular gods of atheism, hedonism, relativism, and humanism continues to grow, it’s more important than ever for believers to be able to defend and share the claims of Christ. Of course, this clash of worldviews is nothing new. Throughout Paul’s writing in the New Testament are references to elemental forces that seek to separate believers from the love and truth of Jesus.
Not only has the Christian worldview been devalued and dismissed by modern culture, but its believers are also openly ridiculed as irrelevant. This six-session Bible study challenges the popular and trending philosophies of the day, skillfully pointing out the fallacies in their claims and presenting compelling evidence for absolute truth as found in Jesus and revealed in Scripture.
This study helps seekers explore the claims of Christ and provides Christians with the knowledge to articulate their faith that Jesus stands tall above all other gods.
• Develop confidence in challenging the philosophies and worldview of the day with the absolute claims of Jesus.
• Be better equipped to respond to difficult questions posed by unbelievers.
• Learn to competently counter cultural challenges while sharing the Christian faith.
Group Leaders: Jason Burnett
Presenting God’s Design for Marriage
Marriage, the way God intended it to be, is a true art form. That’s why for more than 40 years, FamilyLife has been helping couples understand God’s plan for relationships. The Art of Marriage weaves together expert teaching, real-life stories, humorous vignettes, and more to portray both the challenges and the beauty of God’s design.
Click to register