Prepared meals are served every Wednesday night from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Come as you are after work and enjoy fellowship with the church family. Stay afterwards for Awanas for the children, youth bible study, or adult prayer meeting.
- Sign-up by noon on Monday for the upcoming meal.
- The cost is $4 per person and a maximum of $12 per family.
- A family is considered to be a mother and father and their children living together. It does not include extended family and friends.
- Carry-out dinners are not permitted as this meal is prepared for church fellowship and for those involved on Wednesday night activities.
- Sign-ups are required in order to make sure that we have the right amount of food. We try to keep the cost low and only charge the amount it costs to prepare the meal. We ask that if you sign-up for the meal that you pay for the meal, even if you are unable to attend.
October 2 – Baked Spaghetti, Salad
October 9 – Spring break – No meal
October 16 – Pork Loin, Baked Potato, Broccoli, Salad
October 23 – BBQ, Baked Beans, Chips
October 30 – Meat Loaf, Mac & Cheese, Green Beans, Salad